Careers at Shearwater Solutions
Internal Sales & Marketing Support Specialist Job Description – Sydney
Shearwater is a leading Information Security organisation which is experiencing strong growth. We are now looking for a Full-Time Internal Sales support & Marketing specialist to assist with various activities within the national head office in Chatswood. Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, the Sales Support specialist will support the field Business Development Managers in lead generation and qualification whilst developing their own portfolio of client opportunities.
Join a dynamic team in a varied and rewarding career opportunity in a fast growing industry. You will be involved in all aspects of sales, marketing and event management. You will be receiving training and experience to help take your career to the next level.
• Provision of sales and information support to BDM’s.
• Delivery of sales targets for renewals of a portfolio of clients.
• All aspects of managing the training events from marketing, liaising with attendees, onsite management and coordinating with overseas supplier.
• Full involvement in Event Management from contract setup and planning through to onsite coordination and logistics.
• Proactive telephone sales campaign delivery including the management and execution of in-house and potentially out-sourced telephone sales activities.
• Management and ongoing maintenance of sales database and supporting sales documentation.
• Respond to ad hoc customer service requirements of clients, working with operations and delivery teams.
• Proposal development and quote creation for BDM’s and management
• All areas of event management from event identification and booking right through to trade show event management
• Co-ordination and maintenance of website management and online presence through social media to support the sales and marketing strategy
• Management and ongoing maintenance of supporting CRM and marketing automation tools
Ideally the successful candidate will come from a background in Information security or ICT and will have proven experience in Sales and Marketing.
You will also have:
• Proven ability in meeting KPIs and targets
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Effective management skills
• Be a pro-active and positive team player
• The ability to work with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated skills in building long-term relationships with customers
• Track record of success in lead generation and conversion
To join a successful team and professional work environment please email your resume immediately or please call Shannon on (02) 9488 4600 Please note that for this role, Australian permanent residency is required.
Shearwater is always on the look out for people interested in the information security industry. A career with Shearwater will be rewarding and challenging with plenty of opportunities to learn grow and contribute.
If you are interested in developing your career at Shearwater, and have experience in Information Security, please contact us.