SANS Canberra 2012
Jan 8, 2012 | Posted by: Raymond Kantor
We are returning to Australia's Capital City for our largest event in the APAC region - SANS Canberra 2012 on 2-10 July to deliver SANS' world-class information security training.
Register by 21 May to recieve up to US$500 savings on the following courses that are in high demand around the world:
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GSEC)
- Security 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling
- Security 660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploits & Ethical Hacking
- Security 610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques
- SEC 524: Cloud Security Fundementals
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.