SANS Sydney 2012
Jan 9, 2012 | Posted by: Aleks Aleksov
SANS is pleased to be providing the following outstanding six-day, hands-on, immersion computer security, network audit, pen testing, and network forensics courses at SANS Sydney 2012, 12-20 November. Register by 3 October to get the best savings.
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials with evening Bootcamp (GSEC) taught by Eric Conrad, SANS Certified Instructor (GSEC)
- Security 560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GPEN) taught by Pieter Danhieux, SANS Certified Instructor
- Security 617: Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, and Defenses (GAWN) taught by Lawrence Pesce, PaulDotCom Enterprises
- Security 642: Advanced Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - NEW - taught by Kevin Johnson, SANS Senior Instructor
- Audit 521: Meeting the Minimum: PCI/DSS 2.0: Becoming and Staying Compliant taught by Mark Hofman, SANS Certified Instructor
- Security 580: Metasploit Kung Fu for Enterprise Pen Testing taught by Pieter Danhieux, SANS Certified Instructor
Also, being offered on 19-20 November:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further infromation.