Phishing Threats at a Glance
Attackers use two main phishing methods to compromise your organisation
1- Tricking staff into submitting credentials and using that to mount deeper attacks.
2- Introducing malware directly via spear-phishing messages or by re-directing users to exploit sites.
What is PhriendlyPhishing?
PhriendlyPhishing tackles phishing threats by focusing on two key components of your organisation’s defences; Staff & Technology.
Phishing Awareness Training
The substantial investments that organisations make in information security may not be sufficient to safeguard against compromise if not complimented by suitably trained and aware staff. Our training enables users to detect phishing attacks varying in sophistication.
Benefits to Your Organisation
- Measure, improve, and track your staff’s ability to detect phishing and spear-phishing threats.
- Reduce employee clicks on malicious links. Aware staff are secure staff.
- Reduce the risk of scams and malware proliferation.
- Test the scanning of inbound and outbound email and web communications for anomalies.
- Test the effectiveness of log management and correlation tools in detecting events that may represent a threat.
- Close the path of advanced malware to your systems. Sophisticated malware, such as polymorphic malware, becomes hard to detect once inside the network.
- Justify the investment in hardening defence systems.
- Evaluate your susceptibility to attacks from Command and Control Communications.
- Get an independent assessment of the depth that a phishing attack can go in your organisation.