Phishing Threats at a Glance
Attackers use two main phishing methods to compromise your organisation
1- Tricking staff into submitting credentials and using that to mount deeper attacks.
2- Introducing malware directly via spear-phishing messages or by re-directing users to exploit sites.
What is PhriendlyPhishing?
PhriendlyPhishing tackles phishing threats by focusing on a key component of your organisation’s defences; End user education.
The substantial investments that organisations make in information security may not be sufficient to safeguard against compromise if not complimented by suitably trained and aware staff. Our training enables users to detect phishing attacks varying in sophistication.
Benefits to Your Organisation
- Measure, improve, and track your staff’s ability to detect phishing and spear-phishing threats.
- Reduce employee clicks on malicious links. Aware staff are secure staff.
- Reduce the risk of scams and malware proliferation.
- Close the path of advanced malware to your systems. Sophisticated malware, such as polymorphic malware, becomes hard to detect once inside the network.
- Justify the investment in hardening defence systems.
- Get an independent assessment of the depth that a phishing attack can go in your organisation.