Phishing Awareness Training and Simulation
Transform employees into Phishing Detection Heroes you can be proud of.
Attackers use two main phishing methods to compromise your organisation
1- Tricking staff into submitting credentials and using that to mount deeper attacks.
2- Introducing malware directly via spear-phishing messages or by re-directing users to exploit sites.
Educating Staff Remains the #1 Defence Against Phishing
Phriendly Phishing is a Phishing Awareness and Simulation program developed by certified professionals at Shearwater Solutions. Through ongoing research and practical experience in the field, developers ensure that the training remains current with phishing threats and techniques.
How it Works
1- Baseline Audit
We start with a simulated phishing campaign to determine your organisation’s overall phishing risk, and to establish a baseline for future improvement measurements.
2- Awareness Training
Delivered via the Internet; with tiers targeted at the beginner, intermediate and advanced levels, the training creates awareness of phishing threats and enables staff to develop phishing detection skills.
3- Learning Reinforcement
Staff will receive simulated phishing emails, varying in sophistication, at random intervals. If users open any of the simulated phishing emails and click on a link, they will be redirected to our portal for a training recap.
Works on any Device
Your staff can access the training from any device with an internet connection.
Software as a Service
No expensive deployments, patching, or updates.
The training is designed to be flexible; administrators can easily add or remove staff.
The training is offered as a managed service and does
not require internal resource allocation.
The training is suitable for staff with varying levels of technical expertise, and is friendly and engaging.
Track progress and success instantly with the administrator console
PhriendlyPhishing provides enhanced visibility through an administrator portal.
Key metrics include:
- Your organisation’s phishing awareness posture and overall risk profile.
- Historical trends and statistical improvements.
- Staff performance.
- Training completion rates.
- Browsers and devices that may represent a higher risk.
Benefits to Your Organisation
- Measure, improve, and track your staff’s ability to detect phishing and spear-phishing threats.
- Reduce employee clicks on malicious links. Aware staff are secure staff.
- Reduce the risk of scams and malware proliferation.
- Close the path of advanced malware to your systems. Sophisticated malware, such as polymorphic malware, becomes hard to detect once inside the network.