Shearwater is a leading Australian Cyber Security Company with very low staff turnover. Why? Because our team is made up of a highly engaged team of professionals who love the people they work with, the team environment, the openness of opinion, lack of politics, ongoing training and development focus, and strong ethical and value-based culture.
At the heart of our business are our values:
Act with heart and soul | Create magical customer experiences | Take pride, own the outcome | Speak freely and respectfully | Have fun, as a team.
We are looking for a Security Solutions Account Manager to join our Canberra Team.
About the Role:
We build genuine relationships with our customers so that we can deliver the right information security solution to meet their needs. As part of our small Sales team you will be responsible for managing a number of allocated accounts as well as business development activities. You’ll be fully supported by the Sales Team Leader and the rest of the highly engaged Sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them to understand their information security needs.
- Analyzing sales data within allocated accounts and developing plans to address gaps.
- Maintaining allocated vendor relationships.
- Designing and implementing a sales plan that expands Shearwater’s customer base and ensures its strong presence within nominated accounts and sectors.
- Assisting the Marketing and Sales departments with account targeting and opportunity planning.
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives to capture target client segments.
- Liaising with technical team members to develop proposal documentation.
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary education with security/technical qualification is highly desirable.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a sales role.
- Vendor management experience.
- Experience in IT/ICT sales (preferred).
- Proven history of building long-term and effective customer relationships
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Highly organised, and self-motivated.
- Someone who enjoys a laugh & wants to work with an amazing company!
All our team members get access to:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- A supportive and flexible working environment.
- A family friendly culture.
- A Sydney Harbour Cruise Christmas Party!
If you are passionate about information security and our purpose and values speak to you at your core, then Shearwater is the place for you.
Apply now – careers@Shearwater.com.au – to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss this role further.