We’re looking for a Security Consultant to join our growing team in Canberra!
Do you want great training opportunities?
Do you love solving problems and want to share your ideas knowing that they’ll be heard?
Do you want to be taken out of your comfort zone, but with the support you need to help you succeed?
Are you keen to be part of organisation where you have a career path?
Do you want flexibility in your job?
A day in the life of a Shearwater Security Consultant might look like:
- Assisting customers in their compliance activities, mainly around the ISM and PSPF
- Assisting customers understand their security risks around processes, systems, applications and networks
- Building roadmaps for customers to help them improve their security posture
- Problem solving with customers
- Working on ways we can improve our and processes
- Sharing a few laughs with the team!
- And generally, working with the team to deliver magical outcomes to our customers!
You’ll bring to the table:
- An Australian government clearance
- Familiarity with IT Security Industry or Government Security policy, such as ISM/PSPF or ISO 27001
- A knowledge of information security principles and security technologies
- A strong work ethic, a passion for information security and a drive to continuously learn
- Exceptional personal qualities that are befitting of a successful security professional within Shearwater and the industry
- Great communication and collaborative skills
You may also have:
- An understanding of network design, operations and protocols
- Information security experience across multiple disciplines
- A desire to eventually become an IRAP Assessor
- A CISSP or CISM or are actively working towards these
Our staff tell us they love the people they work with, the team environment, the openness of opinion, lack of politics, the training options, and strong ethical and value based culture. Together we strive to create a safer connected world, while grounding ourselves with the following set of core values:
- Act with heart and soul
- Create magical customer experience
- Take pride, own the outcome
- Speak freely and respectfully
- Have fun, as a team
If our purpose and values speak to you at your core, and you want to be part of such an environment, then Shearwater is the place for you.
Apply now – careers@Shearwater.com.au – to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss this role further.