Flexible & exciting role with a great company and awesome training benefits.
Would you like to be part of an exciting, fast growing company that focuses heavily on employees and delivering unrivalled customer experiences?
Shearwater is currently seeking a passionate Senior Security Consultant to be part of our Canberra/Sydney team. As a Senior Security Consultant you will get great training benefits, a flexible working environment, and a family friendly, fun loving culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing compliance related and technical security advice to customers
- Performing compliance based assessments such as ISO 27001 and IRAP
- Performing Threat Risk Assessments
- Maintaining and improving consulting processes and methodologies
- Liaise with clients both in person and remotely
- Ability to plan and scope customer engagements
- Being responsible for your deliverables and KPI’s
- Writing and delivering technical reports and documentation
Mandatory Qualifications and Skillsets:
- Diploma, Bachelor degree or higher, in information systems or a similar field
- Successful implementation of ISM compliance
- Be an IRAP assessor or hold all the necessary pre-requisites to become an IRAP assessor, i.e, one of CISM or CISSP and, one of CISA, CRISC, IS0 27001 Lead Auditor, or PCI QSA
- Baseline clearance or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You’ll also need to bring to the table:
- Ability to present well in front of customers and potential customers
- Drive to continuously learn and further your knowledge in information security
- A solid understanding of network design, operations and protocols
- A working knowledge of information security principles and security technologies
- A pragmatic approach to implementing compliance controls
- The willingness to travel and work flexible hours.
Above all, Shearwater is seeking a candidate with exceptional personal qualities that are becoming of a successful representative of Shearwater and the security industry.
Our staff tell us they love the people they work with, the team environment, the openness of opinion, lack of politics, training options, and strong ethical and value based culture. Together we strive to create a safer connected world, while grounding ourselves with the following set of core values:
- Act with heart and soul
- Create magical customer experiences
- Take pride, own the outcome
- Speak freely and respectfully
- Have fun, as a team
If you would like to apply or would like to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss an available role further, in the first instance please email your CV and a cover letter through to careers@Shearwater.com.au . We look forward to hearing from you.