Shearwater is a leading Australian cyber security company. We are a values driven organisation with very low turnover. Why? Because our team is made up of highly engaged professionals who love working with like-minded and talented co-workers We offer a supportive team culture, encourage openness of opinion, give exposure to interesting and varied work, have an ongoing training and development focus, and strong ethical and value-based culture.
At the heart of our business are our values:
Act with heart and soul | Create magical customer experiences | Take pride, own the outcome | Speak freely and respectfully | Have fun, as a team.
We are looking for two Junior Security Consultants to join our Melbourne Team.
- Assist customers in their compliance activities.
- Help customers understand their security risks around policies, processes, technologies, systems and applications.
- Build roadmaps for customers to help them improve their security posture.
- Deliver magical customer experiences.
What you will bring to Shearwater:
- Tertiary qualification in information security or similar field.
- A knowledge of information security principles and security technologies.
- A strong work ethic, a passion for information security and a drive to continuously learn.
- Great communication and collaborative skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
What we offer you:
All our team members get access to:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- A supportive and flexible working environment.
- A positive workplace culture.
- The opportunity to work with a fun team that are all about cyber security.
- A Sydney Harbour Cruise Christmas Party!
If you are passionate about information security and our purpose and values speak to you at your core, then Shearwater is the place for you.
Apply now – careers@Shearwater.com.au – to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss this role further.