Shearwater is a leading Australian Cyber Security Company. Our purpose is to create a safer, connected world.
We are a values-driven organisation with very low turnover. Why? Because our team is made up of highly engaged professionals who love the people they work with, the team environment, the openness of opinion, lack of politics, ongoing training and development focus, and strong ethical and value-based culture.
At the heart of our business are our values:
Act with heart and soul | Create magical customer experiences | Take pride, own the outcome | Speak freely and respectfully | Have fun, as a team.
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate Support/Helpdesk Technician to be part of our Phriendly Phishing team in Chatswood NSW.
Phriendly Phishing (PH2) is a Phishing Awareness and Simulation program developed by certified professionals at Shearwater Solutions. Through ongoing research and practical experience in the field, developers ensure that the training remains current with phishing threats and techniques.
This role will offer exposure to the cyber security industry and offer you the opportunity to continue to grow technically.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Perform all onboarding tasks with clients including creating licenses and zones, completing pre-launch checks, running test emails and guiding them through their PH2 launch.
- Act as first point of contact for customers and resellers and respond to enquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Deliver magical customer experiences to current and potential customers and resellers.
- Provide level 1 and 2 technical support for PH2 customers.
- Escalate bugs and other support issues to the developers and monitor their progress.
- Support the Customer Success Manager to provide a magical customer experience for all PH2 Customers.
- Finetune and enhance the Phriendly Phishing system to improve performance and capabilities.
- Perform PH2 demonstration webinars to potential and current clients.
- Develop and deliver custom reports where required.
- Contribute to improving and building the PH2 tools.
- Track and prioritise workflow items such as support requests and client interactions to ensure superior customer service.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary education in Information technology or similar (preferred).
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience (over the phone or customer-facing).
- 2 years of IT help/service desk experience (preferred).
- Strong understanding of how emails work, email gateways and servers, and phishing methodologies.
- Experience using a ticketing system to manage workflows (highly desirable).
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
All our team members get access to:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- A supportive and flexible working environment.
- A family friendly culture.
- The opportunity to work with a fun team that are all about Cyber Security.
- A Sydney Harbour Cruise Christmas Party!
If you are passionate about Cyber Security, delivering magical customer experiences and our purpose and values speak to you at your core, then Shearwater is the place for you.
Apply now – careers@Shearwater.com.au – to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss this role further.