Shearwater is a leading Australian Cyber Security Company. Our purpose is to create a safer, connected world.
We are a values-driven organisation with very low turnover. Why? Because our team is made up of highly engaged professionals who love the people they work with, the team environment, the openness of opinion, lack of politics, ongoing training and development focus, and strong ethical and value-based culture.
At the heart of our business are our values:
Act with heart and soul | Create magical customer experiences | Take pride, own the outcome | Speak freely and respectfully | Have fun, as a team.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Content Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team in Chatswood, NSW. The successful candidate will:
- Execute on a content marketing plan
- Identify web content ideas to attract high-quality traffic
- Track website traffic and continuously enhance content
- Create a social media calendar
- Create content for landing pages
- Produce a monthly newsletter and promotional EDMs
- Organise general marketing activities and events
Our newest team member will have:
- 2 or more years’ experience working in a marketing role
- Experience in creating and publishing content for social media
- Experience in producing EDM, running email campaigns and tracking results
- Able to write content which engages customers
- Curious and always looking for new ideas to test
- Able to work with senior technical staff on content creation
All our team members get access to:
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing training and development opportunities including industry leading courses from ADMA
- A supportive and flexible working environment
- A family friendly culture
- The opportunity to work with a fun team that are all about Cyber Security
A Sydney Harbour Cruise Christmas Party
If our purpose and values speak to you at your core, then Shearwater is the place for you.
Apply now – careers@Shearwater.com.au – to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss this role further.