Would you like to be part of an exciting, fast growing company? A company that has a team environment, heaps of training benefits, lack of politics and an awesome culture?
Look no further, come and join the Shearwater team!
Shearwater is a fast-growing Information Security company with national presence and a high-profile customer base. We are currently entering our next phase of growth and are on the hunt for an Inside Sales role to join the team and be responsible for generating leads and driving sales to companies across Australia. This position has been made available through internal promotion.
As an Insides Sale Officer, you will be responsible for driving new customer acquisition, closing sales and increasing revenues. You’ll be fully supported by the Sales Manager and the rest of the highly engaged, fun & energetic sales team.
Daily tasks may include:
- Engaging with organisations to win new business.
- Identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities across our product set via phone and email.
- Diligently approaching prospecting and outbound calling to uncover contacts, company information and leads to develop.
- Using our internal CRM to track activity, leads and opportunities
- Setting up individual webinars for large accounts and directing smaller accounts to weekly product demonstrations (webinar).
- Report daily your weekly sales goals and objectives to regional leaders.
- Leveraging customer feedback & data to develop product offerings, improve sales processes & customer experience.
To be successful, you’ll need:
- A proven successful track record in inside sales, ideally in the Security or IT sector.
- Highly developed phone based communication skills, particularly regarding negotiation and influence.
- A demonstrable interest in B2B technology products.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Someone who enjoys a laugh & wants to work with an amazing company!
Apply now – careers@Shearwater.com.au – to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss this role further.