Shearwater is a high-growth cybersecurity consultancy headquartered in Chatswood. Due to phenomenal growth in 2016, we are now looking for a new member to join our inside sales team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for full life cycle sales – from prospecting to scoping to proposal development through to closure. We’ll provide plenty of training to get you comfortable with our space and processes, as long as you’re eager to learn and have an excellent attitude.
What we’re looking for:
- A driven, confident self-starter who loves getting on the phone with people and helping solve their challenges
- Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Great organisational skills and high detail orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
It would be nice if you had:
- Some experience in IT or cybersecurity
- Some experience in account management and/or sales
- Experience with outbound calls and cold emailing
What’s in it for you:
- Work in one of Australia’s fastest growing and exciting industries
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities
- Fun, collaborative environment where results matter more than hours
This is an excellent role to get your foot in the door in one of technology’s most in-demand areas and grow your sales skillset.
To apply please email your CV and a cover letter through to careers@Shearwater.com.au. We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to the nature of our business, this role is only open to Australian residents. No Recruiters Please.