Would you like to be part of an exciting, fast growing company? A company that has a team environment, lack of politics and an awesome culture?
Look no further!
Shearwater is currently seeking a Junior PR & Content Marketing Officer to join our head office here in Chatswood.
You may be a recent graduate or in your final year at uni majoring in Marketing, Arts, Journalism, PR or a related field. Whatever your educational background, if you have a way with words and can line them up effectively to inform and drive action – we want you!
The attitude we are looking for:
- Self-starter who doesn’t need constant supervision
- Curious and always on the lookout for new ideas to test
- Able to work with senior technical staff on content creation
- Result driven and passionate about producing measurable outcomes
- Always willing to learn and step out of their comfort zone
If this sounds like you and you’re wanting to be a part of a fast-growing organisation, let’s talk!
About the Role:
The Content Marketing Executive is a newly created role within Shearwater’s marketing team. Your main responsibility will be developing and editing marketing and thought leadership content to help nurture prospects.
The successful candidate will be offered training and mentoring to get up to speed with Business-to-Business marketing.
Here’s what’s expected:
- Execute on a content marketing plan to help prospects make informed buying decisions
- Validate and refine ‘Buyer Personas’ and tailor content to align with their goals
- Map out the buyer’s journey and develop content that helps progress buyers from one stage to the next
- Identify web content ideas to attract high-quality traffic
- Track website traffic and continuously enhance content
- Create a social media calendar for curated/original content
- Build a content asset library and maintain a schedule for updates
- Create landing pages for products and services
- Produce a monthly newsletter and promotional EDMs
- Help out with general marketing activities
Apply now – careers@Shearwater.com.au – to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss this role further.