Who Should Attend
The training is geared to a broad audience including executives, managers, and staff who are affected by PCI compliance requirements. This course is suitable for anyone interested in learning more about the Payment Card Industry, with a focus on those individuals working for organizations that must be compliant with PCI DSS.
This one-day course teaches you all that you will need to know to get started with PCI, providing you with an understanding of how the standard impacts the operation of your organization. Our experienced trainer will explain the concepts of PCI-DSS in detail, allowing you to better grasp the purpose of the standard and to navigate some of the pitfalls of implementation.
This course comprises the following elements:
- PCI, PCI Council, and PCI-DSS Overview
- Roles and responsibilities within the compliance process
- PCI Reporting Requirements (schemes and forms)
- Terminology Explained (QSA, ASV, SAQ, AOC, ROC and more)
- Benefits of PCI Compliance
- An overview of all of the PCI Requirements