Due to continued demand we are expanding our team and are looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Security Consultant & Ethical Hacker to join us in our growth story.
As a specialist provider in the information security market, Shearwater is continuing to expand and develop as one of the leading security firms within Australia. Specifically, Shearwater continually sets new benchmarks in the delivery of services and excellence.
Based in our Sydney office we are looking for someone to join our high performing Ethical Hacking team. This is a great opportunity to be involved in delivering outcomes that are designed to exceed customer expectations, while developing your knowledge and skillset.
- Working closely with a diverse range of customers to identify and solve security problems
- Performing penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- Conducting detailed scoping and pricing exercises with customers
- Liaise with clients both in person and remotely
- Maintaining and improving penetration testing processes and methodologies
- Passing on knowledge and mentoring Security Consultants in the team
- Being responsible for your deliverables and KPI’s, as well as those within your team
- Writing and delivering technical reports and documentation
- Reporting to other team leads, and managers
AGSVA clearance of NV1 or higher is a bonus
- Diploma, Bachelor degree or higher, in information systems in information systems, software development or a similar field
- Penetration Testing certifications such as SANS (any), OSCP, CREST or other
- Fluent with Linux command line and Windows PowerShell
- Application development experience in .NET, Ruby, Python, or other
- In depth experience with security assessment tools and distributions
- Ability to plan and scope customer engagements
Shearwater is moving into its next phase of growth which is expected to be done at a fast pace and involve plenty of challenges. As we grow there will be exciting and challenging endeavours to keep you always busy and mentally stimulated. A key component of this phase is the requirement to enhance and create systems and processes to facilitate rapid growth while continually enhancing our quality.
Our staff tell us they love the people they work with, the team environment, the openness of communication, lack of politics, training options, and strong ethical and value based culture. Together we strive to create a safer connected world, while grounding ourselves with the following set of core values:
- Act with heart and soul
- Create magical customer experiences
- Take pride, own the outcome
- Speak freely and respectfully
- Have fun, as a team.
Apply now – careers@Shearwater.com.au – to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss this role further.