Would you like to be part of an exciting, fast growing company that focuses heavily on employees and providing customer enhancing experiences?
Shearwater is currently seeking a passionate Senior Security Analyst to be part of our Managed Security Operations team in Chatswood. As a Senior Security Analyst, you will have access to great training benefits, a flexible working environment, and a family friendly, fun loving culture.
Our Managed Security Operations team works as the frontline of defence for our clients in securing their assets and understanding their risks on an ongoing basis. This role will offer ample exposure to the newest technologies and offer you the opportunity to continue to grow technically.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing daily checks of clients’ security systems
- Performing level 1 and 2 incident response
- Liaising with clients in handling incidents and communicating status updates
- Installing, configuring and maintaining security infrastructure and systems for clients
- Being responsible for your deliverables and KPI’s, with the potential to take over responsibilities as necessary for junior staff
- Writing and delivering technical reports and documentation, including monthly summations
Must have skills:
- 3+ years experience in IT Security, with specific experience in complex Security Operations environments
- Strong knowledge and understanding of networking and IT security concepts
- Knowledge and experience across some, if not all, of the following technologies: IDS/IPS, SIEM, Vulnerability Scanning, Firewalls and Web Application Firewalls, Content Filtering, File Integrity Monitoring
- Ability and desire to grow in to a Team Lead role
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with a team and with clients
- Relevant certifications, e.g. CISSP, SANS GIAC, CCNA Security.
Above all, Shearwater is seeking a candidate with exceptional personal qualities that are becoming of a successful representative of Shearwater and the security industry.
- Act with heart and soul
- Create magical customer experiences
- Take pride, own the outcome
- Speak freely and respectfully
- Have fun, as a team
Apply now – careers@Shearwater.com.au – to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss this role further.