Would you like to be part of an exciting, fast growing company that focuses heavily on employees and providing customer enhancing experiences?
Shearwater is currently seeking a passionate Security Consultant to be part of our Canberra team. You will be awarded great training benefits, a flexible working environment, and a family friendly culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing assessment based activities around the ISM/PSPF
- Performing technical and non-technical Threat Risk Assessments and Security Reviews
- Liaise with clients both in person and via remote means
- Being responsible for your deliverables and KPIs
- Writing and delivering customer deliverables and documentation
- A current Australian Baseline clearance or higher is a mandatory requirement
- Familiarity with IT Security Industry or Government Security policy, such as ISM/PSPF
- A technical background in one or more of network, system and application architectures
- A knowledge of information security principles
Nice to have:
- A CISSP, CISM or are actively working towards these
- Experience in any of the following:
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Implementing or auditing ISO 27001
You’ll also need to bring to the table:
- A desire to work with different customers and perform a variety of security related activities
- A good understanding of network design, operations and protocols
- The willingness to travel and work flexible hours.
This role is ideally suited to someone who has been in the Information Security – either in Government or Private Industry – for a few years and is looking to progress their career, grow their skills quickly and have fun doing it!
Above all, Shearwater is seeking a candidate with exceptional personal qualities that are becoming of a successful security professional within Shearwater and the industry.
Apply now – careers@Shearwater.com.au – to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss this role further.