Would you like to be part of an exciting, fast growing company that focuses heavily on employees and providing customer enhancing experiences?
Shearwater is currently seeking a passionate Senior Security Consultant to be part of our Melbourne team. You will be awarded great training benefits, a flexible working environment, and a family friendly culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing compliance-based activities around ISO 27001 and PCI DSS
- Performing Security Reviews and Risk Assessments
- Assisting the Sales team in pre-sales activities
- Being responsible for your deliverables and KPIs
- Writing and delivering technical reports and documentation, and
- Maintaining and improving methodologies
- Bachelor degree or higher, in information systems or similar field, or equivalent TAFE Diploma
- Broad information security experience across multiple disciplines
- Solid technical background across range of network, system and application architectures
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in consulting, auditing, assessment
- Demonstrated experience in at least two of the following:
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Implementing or auditing ISO 27001
- Demonstrated experience in conducting PCI DSS assessments
- Implementing or assessing against the ISM
- Security Architecture
- It is desirable that you have at least one of CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer.
You’ll also need to bring to the table:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and scope customer engagements
- An attention to detail
- Ability to work in a multi-team environment to efficiently solve complex and challenging problems
- Drive to continuously learn and further your knowledge in information security. You must have a passion for information security.
- The willingness to travel and work flexible hours.
Above all, Shearwater is seeking a candidate with exceptional personal qualities that are becoming of a successful security professional within Shearwater and the industry.
Apply now – careers@Shearwater.com.au – to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss this role further.