Deliver PCI DSS assessments, conduct Security Reviews & ISO 27001 activities. Plan, scope & deliver on customer engagements and lead project teams.
- Be part of a leading Australian Cyber Security company
- Work in a collaborative and supportive team environment
- Access training and development opportunities
Shearwater is a leading Australian Cyber Security Company. Our purpose is to create a safer, connected world and we do this by securing the technology and flow of information that enables Australian organisations to transact in the 21st century.
We are a values driven organisation with very low turnover. Why? Because our team is made up of a highly engaged team of professionals who love the people they work with, the team environment, the openness of opinion, lack of politics, ongoing training and development focus, and strong ethical and value-based culture. At the heart of our business are our values:
Act with heart and soul | Create magical customer experiences | Take pride, own the outcome Speak freely and respectfully | Have fun, as a team.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, Senior Security Consultant who is also PCI QSA to:
- Perform compliance-based activities around PCI DSS
- Plan and scope customer engagements
- Undertake security reviews and risk assessments
- Write and deliver technical report documentation
- Lead project teams
- Deliver magical customer experiences
What you will bring to Shearwater
Our newest team member will have:
- PCI QSA (current or former) with demonstrated experience in conducting large & complex assessments (essential)
- Working experience of either implementing or auditing an ISO 27001 ISMS
- Tertiary qualification in information security or similar field
- Broad information security experience across multiple disciplines
- Solid technical background across a range of network, system and application architectures
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in consulting, auditing or assessment
- Exception Communication and collaboration skills
- A strong work ethic, a passion for information security and a drive to continuously learn
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a multi-team environment to efficiently solve complex and challenging problems
What we offer you
All our team members get access to:
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A supportive and flexible working environment
- A family friendly culture
- The opportunity to work with a fun team that are all about Cyber Security
If you are passionate about Cyber Security and our purpose and values speak to you at your core, then Shearwater is the place for you.
Apply now – careers@Shearwater.com.au – to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss this role further.