Would you like to be part of an exciting, fast growing company that focuses heavily on employees and providing customer enhancing experiences?
Shearwater is currently seeking a passionate Senior Security Consultant to be part of our Shearwater team. You will be awarded great training benefits, a flexible working environment, and a family friendly culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing compliance based activities around PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and IRAP
- Performing Threat Risk Assessments and Security Reviews
- Liaise with clients both in person and via remote means
- Ability to plan and scope customer engagements
- Contributing to the building of business processes
- Being responsible for your deliverables and KPIs
- Writing and delivering technical reports and documentation, and
- Leading project teams
- Reporting to the team lead and managers
- Maintaining and improving methodologies
- Developing custom tools to be used during engagements
- Must have clearances
- Bachelor degree or higher, in information systems or a similar field, or equivalent TAFE Diploma
- Broad information security experience across multiple disciplines
- Solid technical background across range of network, system and application architectures
- PCI QSA (current or previous) with demonstrated experience in conducting assessments
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in consulting, auditing, assessment
- Demonstrated experience in at least two of the following:
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Implementing or auditing ISO 27001
- Implementing or assessing against the ISM
- Security Architecture
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- It is desirable that you have at least one of CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, ISO Load Auditor/Implementer, SABSA.
You’ll also need to bring to the table:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A solid understanding of network design, operations and protocols
- Ability to work in a multi-team environment to efficiently solve complex and challenging problems
- A working knowledge of information security principles and security technologies, and
- The willingness to travel and work flexible hours.
Above all, Shearwater is seeking a candidate with exceptional personal qualities that are becoming of a successful security professional within Shearwater and the industry.
Our staff tell us they love the people they work with, the team environment, the openness of opinion, lack of politics, training options, and strong ethical and value based culture. Together we strive to create a safer connected world, while grounding ourselves with the following set of core values:
- Act with heart and soul
- Create magical customer experiences
- Take pride, own the outcome
- Speak freely and respectfully
- Have fun, as a team
If our purpose and values speak to you at your core, and you want to be part of such an environment, then Shearwater is the place for you.
Apply now – careers@Shearwater.com.au – to organise a confidential and discrete time to discuss this role further.